Thursday, December 27, 2012

[Go Guy Plus] Laundry




unfortunately in two parts because ulož.to allows upload files which are 2GB top.
you have to join those two parts via hjsplit which is very easy programm to join those parts together
you  can download it here

and now just movie...
(ulož.to)
Duration: 02:27:37
Size: 2,05GB

a translation of the last scene with Tsukasa and Yuki by Haru, thank you!

T: Yuki,Yuki. Are you awaken now? It seems they fell asleep, do you want to continue with what we did in the bathroom?
Y; Continue?
T: It wasn’t enough to soothe me.(Touching Yuki’s hair)
Y; It wasn’t?
T: Shall we do it more?
Y; (Nod) Do we not make them wake up?
T: It should be all right. (Entering into Yuki’s Futon) Let me in~~.♪ My heart beats harder than before.

T: Yours is hard.
Y: (Cough and moan.)
T: Mn? Shhhh. They are gonna wake up.
Y: Are theyall right?

T: Does it feel good here?

T: I’m gonna put my finger in. You must hold your voice. Ready? Now my finger is inside you. 
T:Does it not hurt?
Y: (Moaning, covering up his mouth with his hands)
T: Is it hard to kill your voice?
Y: I can’t hold it.
T: (Kissing) Can you kill your voice with this?

T: Now you have three of my fingers in.
Y: I can’t hold my voice.
T: Can I insert it now?
Y: Are they not awaken? (Looking at Sora and Toshi)
T: It’s all right, all right. 
T: Now I’m gonna insert. Cover up your mouth.
Y: I can’t hold my voice.

T: You’re great. I’ll move a little bit, so you kill your voice, OK?
T: I feel so good. Do you feel good, too, Yuki? I feel good. You look pretty when you’re killing your voice like that.

T: Do you feel good?
Y: I feel good.

Y: I’m gonna come soon.
T: OK.
Y: I’m gonna come.
T: Go ahead, Yuki.
Y: I’m gonna come, I’m gonna come.(He came.) 
T: Great.

T: I’m gonna come.

T: I’m coming.

Y: Did you feel good?
T: I felt good. Let’s get some sleep quickly. 
T: (Wiping Yuki’s belly and hand with Kleenex) Lots of semen, righ?.(giggle)
Y: Yap. (Looking at his hand) So wet.
(Tsukasa trys to dress Yuki with his Yukata, which is kimono for pajama, decent and gave up.)
Y: Thanks. Didn’t they wake up? Are they sleeping all right?
T: All right, all right.
T: Say your yukata got wrinkled while sleeping, and they won’t doubt it.
Y: You’re right. 
T: Good night.
Y: Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have by any chance the deluxe disc of this movie ? I'd love to see the behind the scene :3

    ReplyDelete