Wednesday, May 29, 2013

29.5.2013 troubles

well, ulož.to really piss me off
it doesn't want to upload anything! it get stucked and not moving >,<

I have ti find where is the problem...*sigh*
i'm sorry guys, i guess not many articles will come :/ I have lots of to upload but it's not working x_X

I could try different server (hotfile, mediafire) but i would have to split it into many parts ://

I will try my best!
I'm really sorry about this, I know you were looking forward to it ;__;

be patient please!

5 comments:

  1. Hej, to mi občas dělá taky, zkus to další den a mělo by to být ok xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jojo, už jednou mi to dělalo, ono to zas půjde XD ale hlavně, můj komp je neuvěřitelně pomalý, štve mě že nemůžu nic nahrávat T___T

      Delete
  2. I suggest these hosts which are popularly used and work good to me^^: hotfile, MF, ryushare, putlocker, 4shared, sharebeast, etc... well I'm just reminded of these ones at the moment. Zippyshare and uloz don't work well for me T_T. Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx, if ulož.to fails i will use one of those ^^

      Delete
  3. Hey I dont know how to request, but I just have 2 thay I really really wanna watch. T^T its raspberry time 2 (heard about it, dont know if its the correct title) and confinement 11 (featuring my fave toshi!) Maybe you can find and upload these during your free time? :3 thanks! Im so grateful to this blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete