Thursday, January 10, 2013

[KO company] Incest Mania 3

(ulož.to)
Duration: 01:52:49
Size: 1,7GB

this jgv is very cute and the end is quite sad. . . almost made me cry. . . T__T I won't tell any spoilers, just have to say that Yuki (Yuto) is incredibly cute as always and the another guy from the first scene reminds me Norman Reedus a bit oO XD maybe it!s because of his hair
the last scene is with Toshi and Kikuchi~
Enjoy!!


translation of the first scene again by Haru (paradoxive5)

K: Thanks for coming with me today.
Y: No problem. We had fun, didn’t we?
K: Yeah, we had a good time.
Y: And we bought lots of stuff.
K: What did you buy for me?
Y: I bought you the same type of shorts as mine.
K: Oh thanks. I’m glad.
Y: For real? Do you really think so?
K: Yeah, I do. I’m really glad.
Y: What are we gonna do after this today?
K: After this…….My girlfriend is gonna come see me..
Y: Well then, we can’t go to Karaoke or something?
K: Right. I have plans today, so we can’t go.
Y: I see.
K: Sorry for that.
Y: Well, you get along with her, okay? Now, I’m going home. Have a good time.
K: Thanks.
Y: I’ll take this home.
K: My bad.
Y: That’s all right.
K: Thanks for your accompanying me today.
Y: Thank you. Bye bye.
K: Yuto, be careful on your way home.
Y: Thank you.
Y: (1:11 )(Monologue:)Brother, I was happy enough that I could stay beside you at first. I really was. As I am so much greedy, I wanna have you all to myself, brother. That’s all what I want.
Y: (1:30) Brother….I’m so lonely. I am so lonely.
The picture shows the title “INCEST MANIA 3” then it reads “Yuto keeps longing for his brother. He fell asleep in sorrow and woke up to find the miracle that he has been wishing for happening…….Brother, this is not a dream, is it? ”
(2:16)
Y: Huh?
K: Good morning.
Y: Good morning. What? How come? What’s with your girlfriend?
K: My girlfriend? She went home.
Y: She went home? Why are you here?
K: I’ve been here for some time.
Y: For some time? What? I’m resting my head on your arm.
K: I’ve wanted to do this for quite a long time.
Y: Is it true?
K: Yep.
Y: Um, I’m happy. But, won’t it be troublesome?
K: I don’t care.
Y: How come?
K: I’ve loved you for a long time.
Y: You’re kidding. That’s not okay, absolutely not. Our mom and dad will never forgive us, you know.
K: It’s all right.
Y: It’s not all right. We can’t cross the line no matter what. I said we can’t. We can’t. Brother, please, don’t.I have to tell you we can’t.
Y: (4:19) I’m telling you we can’t.
K: Although I love you so much, Yuto?
Y: Really?
K: Yep.
Y: Well then, are you gonna stay with me forever?
K: Yep.
Y: Then, I will open the door, too. Can I hold your hand?
K: Yep.
Y: (7:09) Feel so good.
K: (8:30) Yuto, you’ve got so hard.
Y: Because it feels good.
K: Can I take it out?
Y: I’m embarrassed. Brother.
Y: (10:20) Brother, I feel good.
K: Can I pull down your shorts?
Y: Yep.
Y: (12:28) Feel good. Feel so good.
Y: (13:50) It feels good. Brother, I’ll do it for you, too.
K: Is it possible for you to make me feel good?
Y: I can do that. Brother, lie down. Does your nipple feel good?
K: Yeah, it does.
Y: Really?
Y: (14:59) How’s that, brother?
K: I feel good.
Y: Feel good? You’ve got hard-on. Can I take it off? So big. Can I lick it?
K: You can.
Y: (17:27) How do you like it, brother?
K: It feels good.
Y: Feel good? Brother, it tastes very good.
K: I feel so good.
Y: Can I become one with you? (I wonder if “become one” makes sense in English. It stands for insertion in Japanese.)
K: Yes, you can.
Y: (19:45) We’ve finally became one.
K: It feels good.
Y: I feel good. I feel good.
K: I feel good.
K: (21:30) I feel good.
Y: I feel good, too. It reaches so deep. Feel good. Brother, I feel good.
K: Feel good.
Y: (23:25) Brother, I’ll fall apart.
K: Can I go harder?
Y: Yep.
K: I love you so much.
Y: Me, too.
Y: (25:24) Feel good. (26:04) Great.
Y: (26:45) Brother, I’m gonna come. I’m gonna come. I’m coming.
Y: (27:40) I want you to come a lot.
K: Feel so good.
Y: I feel good.
K: Feel so good. I’m gonna come, too. Feel good. I’m gonna come, too. I’m coming.
Y: You’ve come a whole lot.
K: I felt good.
Y: Did you feel good?
K: I love you.
Y: Promise me to stay with me, will you?
K: I will.


translation of the last scene with Toshi and Kikuchi by Momo (paradoxive5)
T: Big bro are you okay?

K: umm
T: you have a fever...it still hot...your body too...you have to recover soon

big brother are you okay
toshi always here for you

-Kikushi awake-
K:toshi you keep looking for me all this time?...you a good boy, thanks...you're cute(touch his hair)...
-toshi awake
K:you keep looking for me all this time?
T:you okay?
K:i'm okay
T:your body okay?
K:i'm okay
T:really?
K:yeah i had rid all the sweats
T:hold on a sec (touch his head)...really it's gonna be better
K:right...
T:i'm really worry
K:
T:your body must feeling not good...a..i'll wipe it up
K:really?
T:umm
T:i'll take it off
K:it's embarrassing
T:nichan it's good
K:it feel good...you're so nice
T:because i love you

T:aree nichan you're so health
K:no...it's not
T:it's health
K:it's because you touch it
T:then why don't we doing some H stuff
K:no we can't
T:why
K:mother has seen our photo together not long time ago
T:mother?
K:and i want us to back as normal brother
T:it's nothing to do with mother
K:it does...that's why we have to end this
T:i don't want to...i always love you
K:even you love me but nothing we can do
T:niichan do you hate me
K:i really love you...but...hei don't cry...there's nothing we can do it
T:but
K:stop crying, i want you to understand
T:i understand...but please listen my last request...i want all of you for the last time
K:i understand...i don't want make you cry anymore (kissing)

*
*
*

(after doing sex)
T:it's great...your's so tight inside me
K:you feels good?
T:i feel so good
T:niichan let's go date for the last time
K:date?
T:it is ok?
T:ok (kissing)

Playing on the park and taking picture...flasback IM1,2,3...with break up background song TT

K:we're having fun today
T:but this is the end...
K:yeah...but we still brother after all, we can still looking for each other...you ok right? we have do the best
T:do the best
K:do the best...we have to understand
Y:but i want tell you one thing...okay
K:um
T:even we are back as normally brother, but i will always love you from now
K:it's okay
T:i'll do the best as normal brother
K:really?
T:umm
K:i'll do the best...you too
T:i'll do the best...i feel sad but nothing we can do right?
K:yeah...
T:if we go home together it'll be sad...then i'll go home first ok
K:i got it...toshi do the best
T:thanks bye
K:bye

12 comments:

  1. thank youuu so muchhhhh.......i love uuuuu....>@<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome ;3 I'm just downloanding your other request but it will take a longer time, it downloads really slow :/

      Delete
  2. no problem....i will wait faithfully...
    u are the best...muahhhhhh...muahhhhh...muahhhhhh....>0<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!!! been looking for this for a while... just have to love toshixkikuchi xxx =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they real brothers? Stupid questions but they look alike xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, I don't think so XD it would be akward for them X'D

      Delete
  5. Hi~ can you translate Incest File 2 Elder brother at night pleaseee?? thankyou^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is the one with yuki in Scene 1 ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. did kikuchi really die??

    ReplyDelete
  8. in incest file 2 who is the boy in the first scene in the school uniform with the "dad" ?

    ReplyDelete