Sunday, January 6, 2013

Update

Hey guys!

I hope you liked recent updates, I'll try to upload more and more~

And guess what have I found! The extra disc to Losing a forbbiden flower - Nagito behind the scenes *-*
It downloads incredibly slow, but I will upload it as soon as possible!
I can't wait to see it *-*

I found it by a coincidence when I was looking on one tumblr with jgv gifs and I realized that some if those gifs with Nagito I have never seen.

Look how cute he is x"3




see you soon ^^
btw, thank you for 1800 visits! *-*
jgvczechteam~

3 comments:

  1. OH my god I love you XD hehehe!!! thank you very so much for effort and time, you have earned the heaven already =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too XD you are welcome ;3 I'm glad I'm helpful!

      Delete
  2. Nagito's really cute and pretty, such a darling! Thank you for all your work and effort on this blog! =]

    ReplyDelete